WELCOME TO OUR FACULTY
The Humanities Faculty of Albacete, established in 1994, is located in the Benjamín Palencia Building, a modern construction inaugurated in 1998 that provides all the necessary facilities for studying and researching.
Our facility is the only one that offers university training in Arts and Humanities at the Albacete Campus (UCLM). Our teaching staff belongs to six main Departments: History, Art History, Geography, Modern Languages, Hispanic and Classical Languages, and Philosophy.
We also have the headquarters of internationally renowned research centers such as:
- Iberoamerican Territorial Studies Center, which has its own library and reading room, and a Cartography Laboratory
- Social History of Population Seminar
- Francoism and Transition Studies Seminar
- Cuneiform Studies Seminar
- LyA: Literature and Art Interdisciplinary Studies Seminar
+ info about Albacete